[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "alan walters" <alan at aillweecave dot ie>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FW: [m0n0wall] Known good USB network cards
 Date:  Sun, 27 Nov 2005 23:30:45 -0000
Sorry craig this was not directed at you??
See below:

Maybe the nic supports vlans you could edit the xml file and drop it on
with vlans enabled and one nic would work I have a couple of test boxes
that work like this with a vlan switch it works very well for me but
they are a little bit of a hassle to setup first time around.

As mentioned below vlans and one card does work just takes a little work
to make it work.