[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  James Eaton-Lee <j dot eatonlee at gmail dot com>
 To:  Mark Wass <mark dot wass at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall Stickers and Merchandise
 Date:  Sun, 27 Nov 2005 04:07:56 +0000
On Sun, 2005-11-27 at 08:43 +1000, Mark Wass wrote:
<snip>
> >Any other suggestions? We obviously can't have too many different
> >sizes...
> >
> >- Manuel

One thing I'd love (which I've rarely if ever seen produced) are
stickers about the same size as the OEM stickers which come with PCs -
metallic background, ~12mm x ~15mm, along the same lines as the
'designed for windows xp' and 'centrino' stickers.

I'd be far more likely to buy subtle, professional looking sticker like
that (and stick one on every device that I own) than a bumper sticker
(which I don't want to touch my vaio/sleek firewall/etc with).

Such a sticker would also look very good alongside the OEM stickers on
the front of a case, and would be an extremely nice addition for anyone
deploying/reselling m0n0wall hardware :)

 - James.