[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  "Andrej Fercic" <andrej at pcklinika dot si>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] IPsec VPN point to multipoint - in details
 Date:  Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:11:16 +0100
You'll at least need one fixed IP to get this running. I build an IPSEC mesh some weeks ago where 10
m0n0s are fully meshed (each location has a tunnel to each other location). Uptime of all systems is
30+ days without any glitches (running voip and other data with pcengine wraps and traffic shaping).

Holger

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit