[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Aaron with Morad" <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: IPsec VPN Help!!
 Date:  Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:43:28 -0700
Christoph Hanle wrote:

>Cisco VPN-Client to a pix works fine through a m0n0

Now that I think about it, one of our guys uses the Cisco VPN Client ver.
4.0.1 using IPsec/UDP to connect to a customer's location (not sure what
box, Cisco for sure).  That works fine from behind the m0n0wall (two of
them, actually).

My question, then, does the problem just occur when trying initiate a
session through the m0n0wall from the WAN?  Say, the VPN host is behind the
m0n0wall (or any router without NAT-T support) and the client is on the
Internet?

Thanks again for everyone's help.

Aaron