28-Nov-2005 19:34 - STATUS: working
* Adds support for RADIUS MAC Authentication
Due to security reasons RAD MAC Auth will not work if you leave
* Adds support for max connections per ip to the captive portal
* bugfixes in the element manager
* Several bugfixes in the whole code
* MAJOR!!! code and function cleanup and better use of function
* Addition of radiusvendor HP (selectbox), this will sent a
on the current wan ip address into radius authentication packets
this seems stable then it will be implemented also in
become the default)
* Better error handling: If accounting fails but authentication
the user will still be logged in.
This because we have support for 2 radius servers and accounting
will only be sent to the primary server. Only the first
failure (during login) will be logged.
The code cleanup is definitely the most work.
This release is already tested in my test environment.
Enjoy and don't forget to give me updates on stability etc...
The stable radius features will go in the stable M0n0wall v1.21 which
will be released very soon.
Jonathan De Graeve
jonathan dot de dot graeve at imelda dot be
Always read the manual for the correct way to do things because the
number of incorrect ways to do things is almost infinite