[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Odd error applying custom images
 Date:  Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:13:13 -0600
From: "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>

> Yeah, different kernel and larger image AND The flashmedia actually has
> to be > 16MB to host the image

> I asked the latest kernel to Manuel (p13) so that I have exactly the
> same one.

I am confused...  All of the docs on the m0n0 site say 8 meg flash.  Your
largest images were 6.29 meg, and currently 5.42 meg.  But a 16 meg flash is
not large enough?  Is there any way around this, as I have 5 of these and
they are not easily returnable.  And if I get a 32 meg flash, how soon will
we out grow that?  Thanks,

                        Lee