[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 
 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RE: RADIUS2 release which adds support for RADIUS MAC authentication and bugfixes
 Date:  Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:37:18 +0100
Images are updated again but now with the latest freebsd kernel
4.11-RELEASE-p13 + minor cosmetic changes to the GUI

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator
Imelda vzw
Informatica Dienst
015/50.52.98
Jonathan dot de dot graeve at imelda dot be

> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
> Van: Jonathan De Graeve [mailto:Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be]
> Verzonden: maandag 28 november 2005 19:43
> Aan: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
> CC: Andrew Hull; Thibodeau, Dale; Bernie O'Connor; leesharp at hal dash pc dot org
> Onderwerp: [m0n0wall] RE: RADIUS2 release which adds support for
RADIUS
> MAC authentication and bugfixes
> 
> I forgot the url (but I think most people already know where to find
it
> ;) )
> 
> But for the newbies:
> http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall/
> 
> J.
> 
> --
> Jonathan De Graeve
> Network/System Administrator
> Imelda vzw
> Informatica Dienst
> 015/50.52.98
> jonathan dot de dot graeve at imelda dot be
> 
> ---------
> Always read the manual for the correct way to do things because the
> number of incorrect ways to do things is almost infinite
> ---------
> 
> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
> Van: Jonathan De Graeve
> Verzonden: maandag 28 november 2005 19:42
> Aan: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
> CC: 'Andrew Hull'; 'Thibodeau, Dale'; 'Bernie O'Connor';
> 'leesharp at hal dash pc dot org'
> Onderwerp: RADIUS2 release which adds support for RADIUS MAC
> authentication and bugfixes
> 
> Changelog:
> 
> 28-Nov-2005 19:34 - STATUS: working
>         HIGH:
>         * Adds support for RADIUS MAC Authentication
>         Due to security reasons RAD MAC Auth will not work if you
leave
> the
>         secret empty.
>         * Adds support for max connections per ip to the captive
portal
>         * bugfixes in the element manager
>         * Several bugfixes in the whole code
>         * MAJOR!!! code and function cleanup and better use of
function
>         calling
>         * Addition of radiusvendor HP (selectbox), this will sent a
> NAS-IP-Address based
>         on the current wan ip address into radius authentication
packets
> (if
>         this seems stable then it will be implemented also in
> RAD_Accounting and
>         become the default)
>         * Better error handling: If accounting fails but
authentication
> not
>         the user will still be logged in.
>         This because we have support for 2 radius servers and
accounting
>         will only be sent to the primary server. Only the first
> accounting
>         failure (during login) will be logged.
> 
> 
> The code cleanup is definitely the most work.
> 
> This release is already tested in my test environment.
> 
> Enjoy and don't forget to give me updates on stability etc...
> 
> The stable radius features will go in the stable M0n0wall v1.21 which
> will be released very soon.
> 
> J.
> 
> --
> Jonathan De Graeve
> Network/System Administrator
> Imelda vzw
> Informatica Dienst
> 015/50.52.98
> jonathan dot de dot graeve at imelda dot be
> 
> ---------
> Always read the manual for the correct way to do things because the
> number of incorrect ways to do things is almost infinite
> ---------
> 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: m0n0wall dash unsubscribe at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
> For additional commands, e-mail: m0n0wall dash help at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
> 
>