[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RE: RADIUS2 release which adds support for RADIUS MAC authentication and bugfixes
 Date:  Tue, 29 Nov 2005 00:31:49 +0100
Due to some requests, I changed the main images to a size that will fit
on a 8MB flash card.

The memory fs is still 16MB but the main image size is now 7MB (leaving
about 1MB for configuration files ;) )

In my case showing up this which should be enough for most systems:
Filesystem   Size   Used  Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/md0c     15M    10M   5.1M    67%    /
/dev/da0a    6.7M   5.7M   1.1M    84%    /cf
procfs       4.0K   4.0K     0B   100%    /proc

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator