[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Daniel Ling" <daniel at argentra dot com>
 To:  "'Mark Wass'" <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Problems with ethernet driver
 Date:  Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:26:55 +0800
Dear Mark,

            Unfortunately this is an embedded small form factor machine
which has 2 Realtek's inside which is what I was trying to use. Was hoping
that it works. There are no BIOS settings to set. But quite strange that the
NIC goes into 10mbit/half mode after the m0n0wall software is started, but
in BIOS mode, it is in 100mbit/full mode.

The same machine works fine in 100mbit in Windows.

Regards,

Daniel

  _____