[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mike Dent <mcdent at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  WAN to OPT1 bridging on Soekris 4801 and filtering?
 Date:  Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:28:47 +0000
Hi,
I'm slowly moving over my systems to m0n0wall 1.2. Very impressed so
far, thanks.
I'm using a soekris net4801.

I've put a small switch on my OPT1 interface. This is where I am
putting my servers.
I dont want to have any firewall rules affecting these servers but I do want
traffic shaping to work on here too. (Ive got an Asterisk box in here
with a nic on the LAN too)

I've moved a couple servers in to this OPT1 and they are not working
as I would expect. I seem to be getting intermittent access to them
from the LAN, and no access from WAN side?

Am I missing something obvious.

Which firewall rules would I need to relax etc to affect servers in
the OPT1 bridged network? Is it WAN or OPT1 or both?

Thanks.