[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Daniel Ling" <daniel at argentra dot com>
 To:  "'Lee Sharp'" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Problems with ethernet driver
 Date:  Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:08:46 +0800
Hi,
    Sorry, I am not sure what you mean by "bouncing", it looks like the
driver is forcing the NIC into a 10mbit/half-duplex mode.
As the system also has a PCMCIA slot, I plugged in an Intel/Xircom 10/100+56
PCMCIA card, the m0n0wall console shows that the system has a card inserted
but then it did not detect the card although it is listed in the hardware
list. Do I need to find some way to add the driver? Thanks