[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, daniel at argentra dot com
 Subject:  Fwd: [m0n0wall] Problems with ethernet driver
 Date:  Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:21:27 -0500
>> What happened is that prior to booting, the machine's NIC is connected to
>> the Switch at 100mbit/full-duplex, but after booting, it becomes
>> 10mbit/half-duplex

btw...doc's say to disconnect all cabling during install "UNTIL" asked
to connect, during configuration. Above...unless this is a
brain-fart...you say that "prior to booting" the nic is connected to a
switch. Have you followed the install directions or not ??

Don't forget the hidden options from previous post. I'd try the hidden
options before re-installing.

- Don