[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Daniel Ling" <daniel at argentra dot com>
 To:  "'Don Munyak'" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Problems with ethernet driver
 Date:  Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:53:05 +0800
Hi Don,
	Thanks for the advise. I tried connecting it to a 10 or 10/100mbit
hub/switch, but I cannot seem to ping/connect any other host.  The link in
the m0n0wall console says it is up, but it is not reachable strangely. If
only I have a shell in m0n0wall console

From: Daniel Ling <daniel at argentra dot com>
Date: Nov 29, 2005 10:38 AM
To: Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

How can I edit the config.xml file as I cannot seem to list the files in my
CF card from my windows machine. Thanks