[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thibodeau, Dale" <dthibode at uwc dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  can't connect with WAN IP manually set
 Date:  Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:21:48 -0600
I'm having an issue with m0n0wall, perhaps someone can shed some light
on this.  I currently have the WAN IP set via dhcp and all is well using
cp.  When I manually set the WAN IP suddenly the captive portal stops
intercepting traffic.  With the cp off I just timeout, can't get
through.  I have "block private networks" unchecked.

Any suggestions?

Dale Thibodeau
UW-Fox Valley     Network Administrator
Information & Instructional Technology
920-832-2719     dthibode at uwc dot edu <blocked::mailto:dthibode at uwc dot edu>