[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Can please somebode read these post ? ;)
 Date:  Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:05:27 -0600
From: "Alen Stimec" <alenstimec at gmail dot com>

> DOES anybode have an idea how to "translate the SnapGear" VPN
> connection described below to m0n0Wall?

> Please, i would apreciate a repy to the post..at leas once....

OK.  I don't know.  :-) That is usually the reason no one responds to a
message.  The knowledge may be there, but what you presented is a confusing
mess.  Try reframing the question a bit.

First, what is the problem you are having?  I just read all three, and
followed your links, and googled Sabre, and I still don't know what your are
trying to do, or what the problem is.  All you have is a HowTo from some
other third party firewall.  Didn't Sabre give you anything at all?

As for the ip tables stuff...
         iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -d 151.193.141.0/255.255.255.0 -s
        192.168.160.0/255.255.255.0 -j SNAT --to-source xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
This is NAT.  We do it in a GUI.  I am not familiar with iptables, but you
might check http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO//NAT-HOWTO.txt to
see what is being done, and then do that in the GUI.

                        Lee