[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "PlanAlpha" <plan dot alpha at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] New Firefox...
 Date:  Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:32:41 +0100
It's not compatible with m0n0s graph (or vice versa) atm. You can go back to the "old" adobe plugin
by visiting "about:config" as URL in FF. Then set "svg.enable" to false. Copy over the adobe svg
files manually to your firefox plugin folder (like you probably did for pre FF 1.5 versions) and you
are running the adobe version again.

Holger

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit