[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  "florian broder" <flobroed at googlemail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall on WRAP
 Date:  Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:43:17 +0100
No corruption. The image is only read at boot and after that runs from memory. Only config.xml
changes are written back to the card, everything else is readonly. You only get corruption to it if
you shut the device down while the config.xml is written. A wrap brings up m0n0 in about 20 to 40
seconds, depending if you have the board with the DMA support for the CF or not
(E-Hardwarerevision).

Holger

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit