[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Chris Flugstad" <chris at cascadelink dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Remote login to Wireless AP behind m0n0wall on the LAN
 Date:  Thu, 1 Dec 2005 11:59:38 -0800
I have a Wireless AP on the lan, instead of using the monowall as the AP(ex.  I have 3
AP's actually.  What I am trying to do is remotely log into them using port forwarding.  I did this
easily on my old linksys, but for some reason i think im missing a rule, or something in the
firewall setttings.  What i'd like to do is basicallly put in the WAN IP  with the port that is
forwarded(ex. and have it open up the wireless AP on  Can anyone
help me?