[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Flugstad" <chris at cascadelink dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Remote login to Wireless AP behind m0n0wall on the LAN
 Date:  Thu, 1 Dec 2005 11:59:38 -0800
I have a Wireless AP on the lan, instead of using the monowall as the AP(ex. 192.168.1.2).  I have 3
AP's actually.  What I am trying to do is remotely log into them using port forwarding.  I did this
easily on my old linksys, but for some reason i think im missing a rule, or something in the
firewall setttings.  What i'd like to do is basicallly put in the WAN IP  with the port that is
forwarded(ex. 216.127.71.160:3333) and have it open up the wireless AP on 192.168.1.2.  Can anyone
help me?

Chris