[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall Live cd development environment?
 Date:  Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:30:32 -0600
From: "PlanAlpha" <plan dot alpha at gmail dot com>

> I was thinking, for the occasional customization, a "m0n0Live" cd
> would be nice. It could have all of the tools/scripts to unzip,
> customize, and re-create the image. Could the livecd from Chris' site
> be used for this? Has someone already made one of these?

I made a build of FreeBSD for Qemu.  It is (2) 2 gig files, and a 500 meg
file as disk images.  It compresses to around 500 meg with rar.  It runs
fine on XP, and should run on 98se, but I have no outside testing, or a
place to host it.  If someone has the web space, I will beta it and support
it as best I can.

                        Lee