[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Armstrong" <adama dash lists at memetic dot org>
 To:  "'Paul Fournier'" <august70 at thefourniers dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] VLANs and m0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 2 Dec 2005 10:33:45 -0000
In this instance the m0n0wall box should replace the layer 3 card in the
cat5k, unless you have lots of static routes on the devices within the vlan,
else all of the traffic will becoming from the layer 3 card on vlan 1,
rather than on the vlan sub interfaces you created.

You need to point all of the default routes at the monowall box's IP on each
vlan, rather than at the layer 3 card.

Adam.