[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alen Stimec <alenstimec at gmail dot com>
 To:  <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Can please somebode read these post ? ;)
 Date:  Fri, 2 Dec 2005 13:30:58 +0200
At firts Thanks for you help!

So let see if i can be clear now :)

The other "sabre" Ipsec end has gave me these settings.
one IP 10.126.33.22/32 "255.255.255.255" witch should me my Lan address
Ident: XXXX
key:XXXX
MD5/DES

now how to force mono to use these address as local and route traffic to my
Destination subnet using these ip.?

thx
Alen

From: "Alen Stimec" <alenstimec at gmail dot com>

> Thanks For Your reply!!!! courently im using nortel contivity 100 for
> these IPSEC.

Sounds like it can be done.

> It is a bit difficult to explain all because i dont have any data from
> the VPN end.
> What means: they give IPSEc Identifier/preshared key/ and one IP/32
> witch have to be setted up in VPN as local Single host.
> (255.255.255.255)
> the connection encription is simple md5/des/df1

> So in my nortel settings i have to do:
> * Enable IP forwarding
> * Make an Addtional IP on eth1 device (the IP they give me)
> * And say that IPsec goes out over these IP address /i guess i can
> archeive these in static routing in m0n0.

I am trying, but I really am not following what you are trying to say here.
Do you have the instructions from Sabre on how to configure the Nortel?

> Any other hint, how to put another LAN IP on m0n0 and in upsec for my
> destination use these ip?
> should i use ServerNAT? proxyArp??!?

This could be multinet, Vlan, or something else.  I am still not sure how
the final setup is supposed to look.

                        Lee