[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  PlanAlpha <plan dot alpha at gmail dot com>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] New Firefox...
 Date:  Sat, 3 Dec 2005 10:06:32 -0800
Manuel-
Thanks for your work! I uploaded and moved the new files to
/usr/local/www as instructed. I also chmod +x /usr/local/www/graph* to
match the rest of the files. But when I go to the graph pages, I get a
"server 500 error". I saved your attachments and uploaded them without
modifying them, so I'm assuming the linefeeds are still there...
Any ideas?
Thanks again