[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roy Daikawa <rdaikawa at daikawa dot com>
 To:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  DL360 G1 CD ROM install will not work ERRORS
 Date:  Thu, 1 Dec 2005 23:09:41 -0500
Trying to use DL380 G1 for 1U rack mount router. At first I wanted to clone
the box that I was using as my router an old Compaq Deskpro and push that
clone to the DL360 but I gave up on trying to clone the box after quite a
few failed attempts and hours spent trying to get it to work I canned the
idea and moved onto the ISO CD version but it seems I am running into some
issues here as well. When CD Rom starts it runs fine then halts on an error.
Below I have listed the error any help will be greatly appreciated.

FDC0: CMD 7 failed at out byte 1 of 1

Then if you wait long enough some thing like 20 minutes or so it sometimes
will continue on and then reboot.