[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert" <valnar at yahoo dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  PPTP Server not working
 Date:  Sat, 3 Dec 2005 21:31:55 -0500
I have a WRAP board with the 1.2 release and cannot get PPTP Server working
(any more).  I used to work fine on 1.1 and some of the beta releases.  I
even wiped it clean and put in all my favorite preferences from scratch and
it still doesn't work properly.

I added the firewall rule which allows PPTP clients access to all other
interfaces, and that successfully allowed my laptop to ping the internal
m0n0wall LAN IP address, but no further.  I still cannot get to any internal
machines.  Is there another firewall rule or trick I need to do?  Do I need
to change anything on the NAT page?

Robert