 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall with multible nat.
 Date:  Sun, 04 Dec 2005 15:32:07 +0100
Hi!

I'd like to setup a m0n0wall box with multible WAN-adresse, so each OPTx
interface is nat'ed to its own WAN-adresse for outgoing trafic.

Incomming portforwarding is a must.

Both using the outgoing IP's, but also by setting up additional
WAN-adresses to point at internal adresses.

Any hints on how to make such a setup?

Basicly I'm in the situation that I have a /29 network that has to
handed out to a couple of networks, so instead of setting up one box for
each network, I'd like only to maintain a single box, doing all the
work.