[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roy Daikawa <rdaikawa at daikawa dot com>
 To:  "Monowall (E-mail)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  DL360 Setup Issue
 Date:  Sun, 4 Dec 2005 10:03:48 -0500
Tried it by Smart Starting for UNIX, Linux, and Other to no avail it still
hangs at the same spot.

FDC0

At this point I am pretty sure it is a problem with the way Monowall
performs hardware discovery. I loaded Smooth Wall advanced server just to be
sure it would work the regular Smooth Wall would not work because it only
works with IDE devices and would not see the SCSI raid device. It worked
fine. I wish I could get this to work it would make my Monowall redundant
with dual power. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Roy Daikawa
Chief Engineer
Empower Information Systems Inc.
732 Thimble Shoals Blvd.