[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ervin Malicdem <schadow1 at gmail dot com>
 To:  Jonathan De Graeve <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive portal IP of wireless AP not wireless laptop
 Date:  Mon, 5 Dec 2005 08:38:46 +0800
This was an issue I have brought up since July but no working solutions were
given. Using WRT54G as WAP (not using WAN port) and disabled MAC Filter.
Sadly, WRT54G - Captive Portal Authentication only works with 1.2b7 for me.
Anything above that version will simply loop you back to the authentication
page.

But if you connect through the wired port of the WRT54G, you can
successfully authenticate.  This problem only happens if you connect
wirelessly.