[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniele Guazzoni <daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch>
 To:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cloning Monowall With Ghost
 Date:  Mon, 05 Dec 2005 08:40:57 +0100
You could try g4u (ghost for unix): http://www.feyrer.de/g4u/

It creates partition or disk bit-by-bit copies on an ftp server.
Great tool since it does not care about partition types ot formatting.

Daniele

Roy Daikawa wrote:
> Is there any way that anyone knows of to clone Monowall with ghost? I get an
> invalid partition error every time.
>

> Roy Daikawa
> Chief Engineer
> Empower Information Systems Inc.
> 732 Thimble Shoals Blvd.
> Suite 103
> Newport News Va. 23606
> Phone: (757) 873-9771
> Cell:     (757) 715-2608
> Email: rdaikawa at empoweris dot com

	best regards

Daniele Guazzoni
Senior Network Engineer, CCNA, CCNP

Ackersteinstrasse 203
CH-8049 Zurich
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice;
it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
					William Jennings Bryan

GPG Fingerprint: 46EF FB0A A405 659F FB63 860B 6059 7A22 F58E 830E