[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "webmaster" <webmaster at cattivik66 dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Re-authentication every minute
 Date:  Mon, 5 Dec 2005 23:12:54 +0100
You want see any logging for the reauthentication. Only if a user
reauthentication fail you will see that the user is logged off in the
logging.

The reason there isn't any logging is because otherwise your log will
end up being rubbish with only reauthentication requests. If you check
your radius server you will definitely see the loggings.

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator