[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Dave McCammon" <davemac11 at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RADIUS2 image
 Date:  Mon, 5 Dec 2005 23:36:14 +0100
If you enable radius mac authentication you also have to fill in a
shared secret. This shared secret is used for ALL radius mac
authentication requests.

For example

Clientmac = username
Radius mac shared secret = password

I opted to use an extra field for this because the implementation
differs from vendor to vendor. Some use the nas shared secret as value,
some use a specified one. So with my solution you can serve both :)

Hope this is what you wanted to know, ps try to upgrade to the version
of 5th of December (I know there's 05-Nov-2005 14:08 in the changelog
but that had to be 05-Dec-2005)

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve