[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  JT <j dot tarot at tecsas dot fr>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  SDSL/MPLS cross-site link
 Date:  Tue, 6 Dec 2005 10:52:19 +0100
Hi,

First thank yall again m0n0wall folks for this great piece of code and
for this great ML where I learn so much things.
I'm writing now 'cause I've to setup two soekris/m0n0wall boxes in a
completly new way for me and I tend to be lost in the various options
(static routes, several kind of NAT...). Here's the topo:

PPPoE                                                          PPPoE
wan                                                              wan
 |                           SDSL/MPLS                            |
m0n01---opt1 <-----> cisco1 <---------> cisco2 <-----> opt1---m0n02
 | 10.10.12.1/24   10.10.12.254      10.10.13.254   10.10.13.1/24 |
lan                                                              lan
192.168.0.254                                          192.168.1.254

I've no control on cisco (1700) routeurs which are managed by the ISP.
The SDSL/MPLS link is strictly private, unreachable from the outside
(internet).
What I'd like to achieve is linking the two LANs and routing from one
to the other (1->2 & 2->1)
ATM, I've made the base setup so, from the m0n0wall interface, I can
ping the ciscos. But no chance from the LANs.
I've tried to add a rule that allow all trafic from "SDSL nets" on
opt1 interfaces to any... still unsuccessfull.

Any lightening greatly appreciated.

Bests
Jé

--
Il n'est pas raisonnable de penser que les corps célestes, parmi
lesquels notre terre occupe un rang si infime, aient été créés