[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] SDSL/MPLS cross-site link
 Date:  Tue, 6 Dec 2005 04:17:25 -0600
From: "JT" <j dot tarot at tecsas dot fr>
> I've no control on cisco (1700) routeurs which are managed by the ISP.

This could be a problem.  You will need the cooperation of the ISP.

> ATM, I've made the base setup so, from the m0n0wall interface, I can
> ping the ciscos. But no chance from the LANs.
> I've tried to add a rule that allow all trafic from "SDSL nets" on
> opt1 interfaces to any... still unsuccessful.

You need static routes to the Cisco routers for the other LAN.  However, the
Cisco routers also need those static routes.  It sounds like the Cisco
routers don't know about any of the 192.X.X.X addresses, so the packets stop
there.  Try a traceroute, and I bet you fail at the Cisco.

                        Lee