[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thibodeau, Dale" <dthibode at uwc dot edu>
 To:  "M0n0 Wall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] can't connect with WAN IP manually set
 Date:  Tue, 6 Dec 2005 08:20:16 -0600
Below are links to my status.php files.  DHCP on the WAN, which will
allow traffic to pass, then static on the WAN which denies traffic, even
on the captive portal.  Why is it preventing traffic from hitting the cp
with a static IP?

If someone could help I would sure appreciate it.  I'm sure it's
something I'm doing wrong but just can't put my finger on it.

http://www.dalethibodeau.com/m0n0wallStatusDHCP.htm
http://www.dalethibodeau.com/m0n0wallStatusStaticIP.htm

Thanks,

dale