[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ugo Bellavance <ugob at camo dash route dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  OT : Packetgods
 Date:  Tue, 06 Dec 2005 09:59:12 -0500
Hi guys,

	I ordered some WRAPs from www.packetgods.com on the 29th, I got the
automated confirmation e-mail, but nothing has been delivered yet.
Nothing billed on my credit card either.  I sent them an e-mail
yesterday, no answer.  I just called them, no answer.  Anyone usually
buying there?  Anyone knows what is going on?

	I don't really know what to do right now... I can't cancel the order
(their website seems to be broken), so I can't really order elsewhere, I
don't want to end up with twice my order.

	Anyone knows a place to purchase WRAPs or Soekris in Canada?  I live in
Canada and I'd rather not have duty to pay...

Regards,
--
Ugo

irrelevant parts in your replies.