[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  Sven Brill <madde at gmx dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN routing issue
 Date:  Tue, 06 Dec 2005 17:18:03 +0100
Am Dienstag, den 06.12.2005, 10:28 -0500 schrieb Sven Brill:
> If anyone has a pointer as to how this can be added to the config.xml
> without going through setting up advanced outbound NAT, i would be glad
> to know.

What's the problem with using advanced outbound NAT? It works perfectly.
If you're using advanced features like OpenVPN one should also be able
to configure NAT rules manually. Anyway, I'll take a look at the code
and see what I can do in adding automatic NAT to the newly created
tun/tap interfaces.

BR,
  PIT

 copyleft(c) by |   _-_     "Whip me. Beat me. Make me maintain AIX." (By
 Peter Allgeyer | 0(o_o)0   Stephan Zielinski)