[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vince Van De Coevering <vpv at figaros dot com>
 To:  "'Jeff dot Moore at chemeketa dot edu'" <Jeff dot Moore at chemeketa dot edu>, "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Multiple DHCP Scopes?
 Date:  Tue, 6 Dec 2005 09:58:47 -0800
Jeff,

Are you at Chemeketa Community College in Salem, OR?

What is it (more detail) you are trying to accomplish?  There are plenty of
good DHCP options you can run on Linux/FreeBSD.  If you are managing a
windows domain your best bet is to use the windows DHCP tool as it
integrates with the AD domain and DNS.

Vince Van De Coevering
IT Manager
Figaro's Italian Pizza, Inc.