[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christoph Hanle <christoph dot hanle at leinpfad dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  automatic "no shutdown" of an interface after failure ?
 Date:  Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:58:01 +0100
Hi,
yesterday i was testing something in my lab and made a fault:
on a cisco2503 i used the same ip than my m0n0.
The result was that on the cisco the interface was up and on the m0n0
the interface  was down and stayed down after correcting the fault on
the cisco, and i had to do a hard reboot of the m0n0. Is there a
possibility of an automatic comming up of an interface after a fault ?

bye
christoph

--
last words: