[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Taylor <PaulTaylor at winn dash dixie dot com>
 To:  Christoph Hanle <christoph dot hanle at leinpfad dot de>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] automatic "no shutdown" of an interface after fail ure ?
 Date:  Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:05:12 -0500
Once we go to a "core" system like what I understand is planned for version
1.3, it would be possible to have something monitoring the interfaces and
trying to bring them up occasionally if some fault has brought them down.

I don't think that's in the cards for anything closely based off of version
1.2, though.

Paul