[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "florian broder" <flobroed at googlemail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Radius Attributes / Captive Portal
 Date:  Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:44:13 +0100
Aaah, I think I get what you're thinking about.

You want the possibility to handle more then 2 input fields

For example specifying username/password and some other value that is
sent to the Radius server.

At this moment the images don't support this but its possible to add
this behaviour.

But you will have to find a good reason why you want this and usefull
for others too....

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve