[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Zachary Schneider <sigil at ironkeep dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Host to Anywhere Topology or Route IPSEC connected host traffic out Wan Interface
 Date:  Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:16:49 -0500
What I would like to do is:

Connect remote users to remote network via ipsec: works (easy)
Route remote users traffic to 0.0.0.0/0 out the wan interface while
they are connected.

I have tried setting up the ipsec connection with 0.0.0.0/0 as the
remote network, I can only access the remote network.
I tried adding a NAT rule for the address space the remote user is
on, no go.

I browsed the lists and their were some suggestions on making this work.
What I would like to know is if this is possible with m0n0wall at
all, and if so how have people done it.

Thanks

Zachary Schneider
Systems Engineer