[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rhon-Kaniel Bramwell" <rhonkaniel at anngel dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] RE: Radius Attributes / Captive Portal
 Date:  Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:23:02 -0500 (EST)
What Id Love to See With Radius Attributes/Captive Portal is a way to
specify the amount of time a user is allowed to login for and have the
captive portal kick the user at session time = "defined value".

Is this already possible?

Im trying to get this work using freeradius authenticating to a mysql
database of users.. but im having some difficulty with this atm.. Im new
to this and a bit lost.

Any Help for me?

Rhon

Anngel.com