[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  Kevin Bowling <kevin dot bowling at wans dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] New Firefox...
 Date:  Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:52:52 -0800
I was able to get this working in FF 1.5 as well.  Here are the steps
in case someone needs them:

1. Download these two files:
http://m0n0.ch/temp/newsvg/graph.php
http://m0n0.ch/temp/newsvg/graph_cpu.php

2. Go to https://m0n0/exec.php and upload both of them (uploaded files
are stored in /tmp)

3. Copy the two files to the correct directory:  cp /tmp/graph* /usr/local/www

4. Set the correct permissions on both the files:  chmod +x
/usr/local/www/graph*

Done!  Enjoy.

Joe