[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Announce: Virtual M0n0wall Development Environment released
 Date:  Wed, 7 Dec 2005 22:11:23 -0500
From: "Mas Libman" <mas at masandwendy dot com>

> Might I recommend using BT to distribute? It would help distribute the
> load
> and probably improve download times. (Current ETA is 9 hours...)

with the volume, or lack thereof, BT likely wouldn't be much of an
advantage for this.  Since posting that link, I only have two people
downloading and haven't exceeded 5 Mb.  Got plenty more to burn.  :)

The only time something like this would see much volume is shortly
after posting a new version.

I can get a BT tracker going again and we can try it.  I used to run
one a while back when one of my projects hit the front page of
Slashdot with a 600+ MB iso direct download (ouch).  I have other
things in mind for it too.

-Chris