[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  PlanAlpha <plan dot alpha at gmail dot com>
 To:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Announce: Virtual M0n0wall Development Environment released
 Date:  Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:24:54 -0800
On 12/7/05, Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org> wrote:
> After very little anticipation, I have released my VMDE in a alpha state.
> :-)  VDME is a Qemu image of FreeBSD 4.11 patched to m0n0wall standards, and
> kernel recompiled.  It also has cli php, workon4.sh and m0n0image.php
> installed, and a working KDE environment.  No file is over 2 gig, so it will
> also work on uncooperative Windows versions.  http://www.hosted.net.nz/VMDE/
> The hosting is a gift from Dave Bayliss, so be kind in downloading, and
> share when you can.  Mirror sites welcome!  The image is 637meg, and you
> will also need Qemu.  It is early, but workable way to unpack, modify and
> compress images from windows.  My hope is that this will lower the barriers
> to entry, and allow a lot more development to take place.  Feedback welcome.
>
>                         Lee

Lee
I'm not sure if my emails have made it to you or not so I'll cc the
list, but I offered to mirror and never heard back from you. Anyway
I'm downloading it from Chris right now and I'll post a url once I
have it. Would you post a md5sum as well so I don't waste anyone's
time with a bad file?
Cheers