[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Announce: Virtual M0n0wall Development Environment released
 Date:  Wed, 7 Dec 2005 21:38:40 -0600
From: "PlanAlpha" <plan dot alpha at gmail dot com>

> Lee
> I'm not sure if my emails have made it to you or not so I'll cc the
> list, but I offered to mirror and never heard back from you. Anyway
> I'm downloading it from Chris right now and I'll post a url once I
> have it. Would you post a md5sum as well so I don't waste anyone's
> time with a bad file?

One did, but after I had started the web page.  When you have a mirror up, I
will post it, as I don't want to overload donated server space. :-)  And the
md5 is on the web page now. e9d83e824a924fac5fdaf47c8ace7d94  However, it is
a rar archive, so you will know if it is valid as soon as you unpack it.

                        Lee

PS: I am thrilled to see the interest!