[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  bimbo <samba at legnago dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] monowall's future
 Date:  Thu, 08 Dec 2005 14:15:36 +0800
On 12/08/05 07:18 bimbo said the following:
> Hello,
>
> Will monowall change system based on freebsd 4 to freebsd 6 ?
> When ?

there's an ALPHA and EXPERIMENTAL m0n0 image out which is based on freebsd
6.0. it's downloadable at,

http://m0n0.ch/wall/download.php?file=generic-pc-1.3a1.img
http://m0n0.ch/wall/download.php?file=net45xx-1.3a1.img

as of now, only images for the soekris net45xx and generic-pc are
available. i'm awaiting more feedback on it's suitability, including
performance as compared to freebsd 4.x or other operating systems
(openbsd?) before proceeding further.