[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dave Bayliss" <Dave at dbayliss dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Announce: Virtual M0n0wall Development Environment released
 Date:  Fri, 9 Dec 2005 02:09:17 +1300
Hi, the BT is a great idea, how do I help?

I have also up'ed the speed at www.hosted.netnz/VMDE sorry folks it was set
to 128Kb, humm I have changed it to 3Mb/s its on fiber so it should get good
speed, I just have to watch my 10Gb cap :>

Can someone tell me how I can provide a BT to this file as well?

Dave