[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Melvin <melvin at sleepydragon dot net>
 To:  Dave Bayliss <Dave at dbayliss dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Announce: Virtual M0n0wall Development Environment released
 Date:  Thu, 08 Dec 2005 14:51:56 -0500
Actually you probably don't want to set up another one, you want to d/l
the torrent then continue to seed afterward.  If you already have the
file, put it in the normal d/l directory for the torrents and it will
scan it on start to determine which pieces it needs, so you'll start
seeding right away after the scan.