[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ben R. Serebin" <ben at reefsolutions dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Issues with Server NAT & 1:1 for port fwding
 Date:  Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:15:04 -0500
Hello James,

Proxy ARP has been setup the entire time for my 2nd WAN IP (66.93.85.110). And it's a straight DSL
connection (no PPPoE) and it's bridged (with the equipment onsite). I have a total of 12 IPs off it.
4 going through the firewall, and 2 others not. 6 not used.

OK, so I added an Inbound NAT entry using 2nd WAN IP interface. So, under Inbound NAT, I see the IP
listed as 10.1.51.8 (ext.:66.93.85.110) with ext. port range of 80 (HTTP). If I go to rules, it's
been added automatically. Now, I login to another machine across the internet, and attempt to test
HTTP. No luck. I don't think this is a TTL issue, since with my older firewalls, if I activated an
IP, it was immediately available.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for your prompt reply,
-Ben