[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <tech at adaptive dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Robust enough for heavy duty?
 Date:  Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:53:55 -0500
Im looking to replace a SonicWall Pro 300 which i think is dogging down our
T3 bandwidth.

We move about 12Mbits out and 2Mbits in at peak hours hosting web and email

Question is, if i put m0n0wall on AMD 3200 at 400Mhz bus and whatever of
RAM, will it be able to keep up with my traffic for some 128 hosts servers?

We're talking about websites and individual server hits as such, im sure
were talking about hundreds of thousands of sessions at any given time.